2004: No Escape. No Mercy. Nowhere Else.Edit
Howl-O-Scream returned to the theme park again in 2004. Although multiple storms from the [http:// 2004 atlantic hurricane season] delayed the event, it was still able to run by early October.
- Escape From Insanity: Lockdown (Crown Coloney Skyride Station) - Order returned, after a fashion, to the Sunny Meadows Asylum in the form of the Department of Asylum Detainment.
- Darkheart's Fear Fair (Bird Gardens Pavilion) - At this fair, the demented Darkheart and his clowns threatened to thrill, chill, and painfully kill.
- Till Death Do Us Part (Ubanga Banga Bumper Cars) - After a wedding day gone bad, a honeymoon suite was still haunted by the ghosts of the bride, the groom, and the slain wedding guests.
- Corporate Nightmare (Tut's Tomb) - After 5 o'clock, the evil that filled this demented office starts working overtime.
- The Mortuary (Employee Parking Lot) - The Mortuary centered on the fear of being buried alive, with appropriate attention paid to funeral-home theming.
- Chaos! (Akbar's Adventure Tours) - In this chaotic 3-D world, portraits came alive and blocked guests' path, thinking the guests should take their place.
- Garden Of The Cursed (Congo) - The evil queen and her henchmen from "Cursed" set up their new terror in the "Grisly Gardens" for anyone who strolled past them.
- Beware! (Bird Gardens) - The fairy tale freaks hiding in these trees threatened to prevent guests from living "happily ever after."
- Agony Express (Nairobi Train Station) - This train yard presented guests with two choices: to board the train and get killed by the passengers on it or to not board the train and get killed by the freaks at the train station.
- Sliderz (Timbuktu) - In this scare zone, guests had to "stay on their toes if they wanted to live."
- Fiends (Stanleyville Theater) - Dr. Freakenstein and his mischievous nurses prepared to bring Frankenstein's Monster to life.
- Depraved Reality (Desert Grill) - Some famous faces appeared on Depraved TV to be punished for ruining television. This show changed each night.
Hack , an evil taxicab driver who would not let his passengers leave his cab.
In late summer, Hurricane Jeanne caused a possible EF1 tornado touchdown on the original building for the Corporate Nightmare haunted house, destroying it. The hurricane itself also caused moderate damage to the props in the Garden of the Cursed and Agony Express scare zones. Corporate Nightmare was then moved to Tut's Tomb on the second night of the event, and the props in the two scare zones were rebuilt.
- The event encountered damage from storms during the Atlantic hurricane season in August and September. Corporate Nightmare was even destroyed by a tornado spun off by one of the hurricanes, and was rebuilt in Tut's Tomb by September 26. Damage was also caused to props in the Garden of the Cursed scare zone.
|Howl-O-Scream 2004 Tampa|
|Characters: Hack (Event Icon)|
|Haunted Houses: Corporate Nightmare • Till Death Do Us Part • Chaos! • Escape From Insanity: Lockdown • The Mortuary • Darkheart's Fear Fair|
|Scarezones: Garden of the Cursed • Beware! • Agony Express • Sliderz|
|Shows: Fiends • Depraved Reality|
|Event Editions:1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018|