2006: NO ONE 2 TRUST (I'm Closer Than You Think)Edit
- Freaked! (Bird Gardens Pavilion) - The evil Mistress Macabre took over Darkheart's fear fair, creating even more grisly clowns and freaks to kill you.
- After Hours: Club Muse (Crown Colony Skyride Station) - After Club Muse was thought to be free of its wickedness, it once again became overrun with angry monsters and ghouls.
- Deathly Departed (Ubanga Banga Bumper Cars) - Just when everyone thought that the honeymoon suite was free of the wedding ghosts, the bride returned to seek revenge for the soul of her would-be husband.
- The 3rd Dementia (Akbar's Adventure Tours) - Visions of 3-D color and light twisted together a horrible hallucination that deceived eyes and tormented minds.
- Trapped In The Walls (Timbuktu Building) - The gruesome death of an innocent family made newspaper headlines when it happened. Dark demons that murdered the family still lurked in the walls of their old house.
- The Hunted (Nairobi Pavilion) - This hunting lodge was burned down to cover a killer's tracks. As such, nobody would hear the screams when guests became the prey.
- Bone Grinders (Bridge to Stanleyville) - These evil skeletons were eager to strip guests' flesh and add their bones to their grisly collection.
- Pharaoh's Revenge (Timbuktu) - Unwilling victims were mummified alive as the evil Pharaoh Osiris gave his workers the order to take the victims on their journey to the Egyptian underworld.
- Restless Death (Congo) - The forgotten residents of this Graveyard rose to torment anyone foolish enough to roam through the night.
- Zombie Junction (Nairobi) - A horde of flesh-eating zombies preyed upon anyone that came through Corncob Junction.
- Wicked Woods (Bird Gardens) - The fairy tale creatures from "Beware!" moved to the haunted Wicked Woods, continuing to make sure that no one lived "happily ever after."
- Fiends (Stanleyville Theatere) - Dr. Freakenstein and his mischievous nurses prepared to bring Frankenstein's Monster to life.
- Control-Alt-Deceased (Desert Grill) - When a computer nerd framed pop culture's most famous faces for a murder, he found himself stuck starring in his own show.
- The Awakening (Sultan's Tent) - Themed around the awakening of zombies from the grave. This show was not listed on the park map or official website.
There was no event icon for this year. Instead, there was a victim lying on the ground, dead, covered in blood and holding a cell phone with a grisly text message on it that reads "I'm closer than u think."
|Howl-O-Scream 2006 Tampa|
|Characters: Muse (Event Icon)|
|Haunted Houses: The Hunted • Freaked! • Deathly Departed • The 3rd Dementia • After Hours: Club Muse • Trapped in the Walls|
|Scarezones: Pharaoh's Revenge • Zombie Junction • Restless Death • Bone Grinders • Wicked Woods|
|Shows: Fiends • Control-Alt-Deceased|
|Event Editions:1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.